Friday, June 14, 2013

Zara and her memory!

So we are sitting in the kitchen preparing the broccoli and chard we grew- (she liked the broccoli not the latter) and she picks up these two KLM porcelain airplane trinkets. On flights Matt took overseas they provide these little "bottles" of alcohol - although one of them was empty as he flew out from a dry country.
Zara asks, holding one up,"are these the boobies?" Me,"eeh .. What?" I walk over to examine the "boobies" .
She is pointing at two top windows on the little house. I say "no! Whatever made you ask that?" I am really giving her an odd look!
She says,"cause when I was in pre k, and I took one of these for show&tell, daddy said to you,'thank God she didn't take the one with boobies'"
:-0
How laughable is that!?---- now do I explain that booze is the word daddy had said!?!

1 comment: