Sunday, February 3, 2013

HaPPY NAUTICAL NAPLES NEW YEAR

Happy new year from fabulous Naples!

Poor Matt- left his bag on the plane - it went to Milwaukee for fun and back tomorrow- mommy needed only 2 Xanax-
and lastly- the security TSA bag checker surprised me in another part of the airport by asking me if Zara was Aisha- apparently had opened my bag to find a photo album with Aisha in it and recognized Zara also!!???   go figure- who knew my album would look so enticing a TSA security employee would read through it- let alone have the time! 
We went to Florida to ring in the new year and to see My mom's english cousin Bobby Worrall- as  well as family from Edinburgh.  I have loads of pics to share. 
We also had Anthony and Rebecca here from London- both looking very well..time to search for photos..
Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment